Martigny/Switzerland, March 2020: SGC is happy to announce a partnership with Open Systems :
Make your corporate IT network agile & reliable in the most exotic locations.
With Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) on top of satellite & terrestrial access solutions, Open Systems and Swiss Global Communications together build a robust and cost-effective hybrid global network, from edge to cloud. Fully enabling your business transformation from planning to operations.
Increasingly, remote and mobile workforces rely on a myriad of devices, all needing access to data and applications and many looking to connect to enterprise networks from everywhere.
More users, devices, applications, services and data reside outside of an enterprise than inside. This trend puts sensitive data and core business applications outside corporate IT infrastructure.
Remote users often encounter performance issues due to network and service chain latencies.
IT teams may implement security policies based on incomplete information only to later face the challengeto keep those policies up to date.
- Global connectivity to any place on earth, taking care of telecommunication licenses, import procedures and on-site maintenance
- 100% pole-to-pole connectivity coverage with LEO, MEO, GEO Satellite connectivity
- Automatic WAN encryption with intelligent routing and comprehensive visibility
- Cloud connectivity combined with assured security from edge to cloud
- Next-Generation Firewall, Secure Web Gateway, Network Detection and Response
- Integrated, layered security with detection and protection against cyberattacks strengthens your defenses
- Integrated hybrid SASE services; including SD-WAN, App Optimization, FW, SWG, SEG, CASB and MDR, EDR and NDR
- Integrated services that can be delivered on-premises as well as in the major public clouds such as Azure and AWS
- Application and identity aware; integrates with cloud identity providers World-class NOC and SOC services
+41 27 519 01 53
About Swiss Global Communications:
SGC is your partner to connect your remote locations all over the world. Thanks to Satellite & Hybrid connectivity managed by SGC, all your sites will enjoy seamless integration into your organization’s IT infrastructure. Learn more at https://www.globalcom.swiss
Social Links: | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter |